The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
DLS 500 Ton Deep Drawing Hydraulic Press
Our standard deep drawing press ranges in tonnage from 50 to 1000 tons, features compact and intuitive design, function with either single action or double action deep drawing process. Heavy duty 4-post and stress-relieved frame body are extremely rigid and minimum deflection to provide perfect rigidity and durability. Well-forged and precise-polished heavy-duty cylinder remain highly reliable when machine running at the high load condition.
1. Advanced two way cartridge valve system ensures high reliability and much less hydraulic shock direction change;
2. Main hydraulic cylinder is made of alloy cast steel and it’s inner surface is finely grinded for life under high pressure;
3. Four columns are made of alloy steel with high tensile resistance and finely grinded and electro-plated with hard chrome;
4. Key hydraulic and electric units adopted are famous brands from Germany USA and Japan;
5. Fast approaching speed of movable working table creates higher production efficiency;
6. A hydraulic ejector is installed on movable working table for knocking out workpiece after drawing.
Delishi Deep drawing press is a special cast iron alloy with high rigidity and seismic resistance.
The slider is designed with a long guide and equipped with a slider balancing device to ensure precise and stable operation. All anti-wear components are automatically lubricated by electronic timing system.
1. Deep drawing and forming of tableware , kitchenware , metal cover of electric motor , household appliances and lighting ware etc;
2. Main hydraulic cylinder is made of alloy cast steel and it’s inner surface is finely grinded for prolonging working life under high pressure.
Our equipment is packaged in containers and transported by Sea ship.
Our experienced team members put their knowledge and problem-solving skills to work for you from the beginning. No matter for forming consultation of the press machine, or the optimal operation conditions set for the machine, DELISHI will help work out a best forming solution, to help our clients achieve consistent quality of the products and the most cost-effective production condition for the machine.